
I love Willie's school. They put on all these events in a 'no apologies' atmosphere. Dances, picnics, storytime, farm, Caesarland, skating, and more I can't remember them all.
So, at the picnic, they have games for the kids, clowns that do balloon animals and hats, face painting, the playground, moonwalks, a DJ, and of course, prizes! (All in an enclosed area!) They always have lots of staff there to help out and do activities and games with your children.
I mean, a few kids bumped into me, a girl came up and hugged me, another was blowing me kisses, I'm not even sure what Willie did, LOL. It was all 'no worries!' Seriously. No one looks at you funny. No one looks at your kids funny. If someone needs help, you help :) If you need help, someone helps you. It's wonderful.


what fun!
ReplyDeletewhat great pics!
:)
Great pics!! Looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete