Friday, February 20, 2009

From the Mouths of Boys

Robert loves lotion. He loves the way it makes his skin soft. Recently, I've let him have limited access to it so he can go get some when he wants. I took a shower the other day, and I came out to see he had way too much lotion. Okay, so I told him to give me some. Good, but he still had extra. He was rubbing it in for at least 15 minutes, and still there was extra.

He asked me if he could rub it on his face. I said, "Sure, honey, just don't get it near your eyes." So he rubbed it on his face, then he looks at me and a light goes on in his head. "Mommy, now when Willie hits me on the face it will be soft."

Only in a house full of boys.

1 comment:

  1. oh poor Robert! LOL....so cute though. He was thinking hard on that one.

    ReplyDelete