The sitter didn't show up. No surprise there. My mom watched the kids while Bob and I went to church. For these special services, our church co-op gets together. There's a larger choir, and you get a service conducted by the three Pastors. It was very beautiful. When dh got home, Bobert asked him what was on his forehead, and said he wanted one on his hand. He tried to wipe it into his hand, but it was a smear. He was upset because he wanted a cross. I guess next year we will take Aiden and Bobert (Willie's still far from sitting through church and being quiet).
I went up to my home church to watch The Passion of the Christ with the Youth Group. One kid is pretty new to this whole 'church thing', so it was great to have an environment where I could explain things to him and point out symbolism. What a powerful start to the Lenten seas0n. I haven't given up anything per say, but I will be doing some fasting with additional prayer.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment