Here's Bobert, so full of wonder and taking it all in that he wouldn't stop for a second for a picture. So far, he likes preschool and he's already singing crazy songs you learn when you're little with hand movements and strategic clapping... SO CUTE!

Willie, just waiting for that bus! He's in a new classroom this year - he's getting so big! That parachute harness looking thing is to keep him seated on the bus since he can get out of a regular car seat on the bus. He's been using his communication book with some success so we are going to work on that this year. Of course, his favorite part of school is probably swimming with the motor room and gym as close runners-up.

Here's Aiden at his desk. They let the parents come in the last 45 minutes of the first day. It's only a half day to start, so it was a really short day for some kids. Parents could meet the teacher, look at the classroom, and then you could sign your child out and go to the book fair. I located the clipboard and found Aiden's name. Next to his name there was a '3' under grade! I teared up a little. Third grade?!? Okay get it together, mom. Then we went to the book fair and found some great books. He ended up choosing a Star Wars novel and a Wall-E novel. I told him to keep them in his desk and to read if he gets done with all his work. He's a little chatty, so I'm trying to start this year off right. LOL


They all so happy and excited! Everyone is getting so big! Hope they all continue to like school.
ReplyDeletewelcome back to school!!! :D
ReplyDeleteMade me kinda sad when I looked at these pictures and realized just how big your boys are and also made me realize how long it's been since I've seen you. Wow, where does the time go? I'm glad to see that everyone seems to be doing well and that the boys are enjoying school.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics of them. I hope the rest of the year is as exciting for them!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they are all getting!! Wasn't it yesterday Bobert and Bella were having their 1st Birthday party???!?!
ReplyDelete