So my brother and his girlfriend went to a football game... and coincidentally I was at a birthday party in the same town. He wanted a box of his Magic cards that we had in our basement. So, I put them in my car early and everything as to remember them. I called him a few times so we could coordinate a meet-up. We met at McDonald's. He was going to be there first and I knew he would be waiting so I told him to go ahead and eat or something.
We pulled in and I saw his red Mustang right away. We pulled up next to him and we see two partied out college students enjoying an afternoon nap. Ahh, the good old days... tailgating, football game, nap, and then Saturday night revelry until 4am.
I got out, opened the trunk, got the cards, closed the trunk, still sleeping.
I laughed, got my camera out, took a pic, still sleeping.
My awesome husband suggested I take a video. Got that all set up.
Enjoy!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LMAO!!!! How funny!! I laughed out loud on that.
ReplyDeleteYES! that nap kept me going the rest of the day.
ReplyDeleteahhh....what I wouldn't give to party like that again!
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeletethat's awesome. I guess I will have to check your blog more often.
ReplyDelete