Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heartwarming


So, we are in the midst of VBS week...

I am LOVING it! So many blessings are pouring forth.

First a 'moment'... Bobert has taken to really hating shoes. He wears his shoes but ditches them as soon as I'm not looking. So, his Bayou Crew leader comes to me and informs me that Bobert lost his shoes... no, I say, they are right here... I found them by the sound booth (Bob's area). He ditched them. We had a good laugh and decided it was okay to go barefoot.

The teens have been helping out this year in full force. That has been a huge blessing. They have not really taken a role in the past.

And the best... my little buddy Zachary, so cute, about 7 years old with very blond hair and bright blue eyes... brings me an offering envelope... with a note in it that says, "I love Bible scool. Thank U." What a sweet soul!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it?! I really think there is nothing better than seeing kids loving the Lord. It's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robert... shoes are totally overrated and unecessary!

    ReplyDelete