I went to the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago to find some things for a church event and Bobert had a dollar, so I let him pick something. He got a very shiny ninja sword. I don't even know why I let him buy that crap. I'm such a sucker.
We were at the tail end of a large round of errands, and we did great, but we were both hungry. We stopped at Taco Bell and when we got to the window, Bobert rolled down his window and was waving his sword around. He was saying hi to the cashier, trying to get her attention. She looked up and saw him smiling from ear to ear, and said how cute he was. Then he asks her, "Do you like my fancy new sword?" Fancy. Only Bobert. She didn't understand what he was saying, so I reanslated ;)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't ya know things need to be fancy? Anna once told me she liked soccer, but it's not fancy enough,LOL!! Bobert is so cute!
ReplyDelete"fancy sword" lol How cute!!
ReplyDeleteEvery Mom is a sucker LOL. He will love that sword for a long time, I know as I raised 3 boys who where all into that stuff. Enjoy Love Mom K.
ReplyDelete