Monday, October 20, 2008

Rockin' Out

Trevor McNevan from Thousand Foot Krutch

Kutless - they rock!

This weekend, I traveled to Kalamazoo to see the Creation Festival. The theme of this concert was to honor our Creator. Cool.

In the line-up:
KJ-52
Fireflight
Worth Dying For
Thousand Foot Krutch
Kutless

We had a great time! I love to see Aiden enjoying himself so much at these things, and picking out songs playing in the background between sets... pulls at the heart strings *proud mama*. My sister went, and some of the youth group. We had dinner at Don Pablos, where there was an inadvertent Halloween costume parade - apparently there was an event at the local mall there and people were all coming in to eat dinner. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast!
    Maybe next year we can go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I would love to see Kutless and Thousand Foot Krutch. Sanctus Real and 10th Avenue North are coming to Port Huron on November 7th and I wanted to go so bad, but that is our annual girl's shopping weekend, so I won't be around for it. I'm so bummed. I mean, when does anyone good come to Port Huron? Let me answer that for you...NEVER! Oh well, hopefully they'll come again sometime. I am going to see Don Piper (writer of 90 Minutes In Heaven) tonight. He's speaking at our church and doing a book signing and stuff. That should be interesting. Not as cool at Thousand Foot Krutch and Kutless, but I'll take what I can get. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we were thinking about going up to Port Huron for that!!

    E- you wanna go?

    ReplyDelete